Monday, October 31, 2011

Packing for the Journey ~ To Do List

We all know how important it is to pack the essentials for any type of road trip or journey.   How many bathing suits, the multiple levels of sunscreen, toothbrush, toothpaste, make up and of course shoes to match every outfit.  I have plead guilty of the charge of chronic overpacker and planner.  My items are in totes, bags and spill proof containers, all with their individual labels.  So let's pack and plan step by step to success.

Started Blog ~ done
Find and purchase Education Materials ~ done
Acid Alkaline Book ~ done
Cookbook ~ done
pH testing strips ~ done (last time I saw these were in chemistry class, many, many moons ago)
Find and purchase a Juicer ~ NOT DONE

Who knew there were so many....not me.  Reading comparisons, consumer reports and checking out the cost.  What a wide range of pricing! 

The purchase will be for another day....today is filled with pre-surgery preparation.  I can't stand not having the house clean, the laundry done and things in order before I go in.  Just makes the post-op time much more relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment